Friday, June 3, 2011

The D'Vine Divia Harilela interviews Tom Ford-

tomf
Via:  www.the-dvine.com 


A few weeks ago I interviewed designer Tom Ford for the very first time. As with all fashion designers, Ford came with the usual list of horror stories – apparently he once told a journalist that he found her unmanicured nails offensive, and drinks diet coke like its going out of style (it should  also be served with a black straw pointing in a certain direction). Then there were the things that intrigued me- his show stopping good looks, his fascination with sex and an innate marketing savvy that doesn’t seem to exist in any other designer working in the industry today.
So what did I learn… 



1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging this year & have just finished off my own blog on fashion, food, travel & interior design.
    http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com/
    I had a lot of fun putting it together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails